View Single Post
Old 05-03-17, 07:37 AM   #6404
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Net receivers - and same voting rights like net payers. Most desastrous this works in the ECB's control board, where net receivers now have the decisive majority, no matter what national central bank heads currently is rotating out. Iin generla it is a terrible idea to think that net receivers nevertheless are equipped with the same rights and voting powers like net payers. The schemes the EU has "developed" there to also take population sizes into account, do not work well. Some would even say they are dysfunctional alltogether.

Malta for example represents 0.1% of the blocks' economic power or so. What a strengthening and enrichment for the union!

One really has to discriminate here, and have levelled membership rights and voting powers according to own total contributions. Its only natural that economic heavyweights with bigger contributions and more investments at stake shiuld have more influence, at least tiny net receivers should not have the power to enforce net payers to pay for them and demand them to pay ever more. It cannot be that one nation representing one thousandth of the continent's economic power shares almost the same power like a nation that represents lets say one fifth of the block's power. That is insane.

France and Germany already said they do not want to compensate for the financial gap the UK leaves behind. I fear this will serve as an excuse to push even harder for the long-wanted special EU-tax that all European subjects mandatorily will have to pay - additionally.

And this to us poor germans that were found recently to be the second-most-taxed population in word-wide comparison, nowhere else except Belgium, I think you - as a pirvate perosn and ordinary household - have to pay as much taxes and mandatory social fees, than in Germany. And it becomes more and more. At the same time the private wealth and property index shows that Spaniards, Italians, French and Britions all own very much more material assets and stocks per individual household. And what our government invests in foreign places, mainly is no material investements, but paper investment (financial "products"), that means in case of a financial collapse and money loosing its value, all these "investements" will be lost, while other nation'S governments still own factories, land, licenses, etc. Another meaning of the term "stupid German money".

Germany is stupid, and servile. (Thats why I do not defend it and am with the UK in this divorce. I cannot stand servility and stupidity).