View Single Post
Old 04-14-17, 09:36 PM   #43
moose1am
Frogman

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
That depends on what is broken among a persons stuff.

Let take me-I have discovered that my battery to my new computer is bad-It wouldn't charge *, Should I buy a new computer because my batteri is bad ? Off course not-A new computer cost a lot more than a battery substitut.

* I have done as I was told-Remove the battery, let the computer be without its battery for about 30 minutes, then press the start button for 30 sek.(with out the battery and power supply) put the battery back, put the power supply back and the battery should start to recharge again.

Markus
I have a Logitech h800 Wifi gaming head set that I purchased at Best Buy for $80 two years ago. The unit has a plastic square thin shaped battery inside the headphone area. It quit working and would not charge.

I too the battery out and got a magnifying glass out to read the label. Went online and ordered a new one from Amazon.com. It a week it arrived and I replace the battery with the new one and the unit was working again. I didn't want to spend another $80 for a new head phone set. The battery was about $12 plus $6 shipping.

Moose1am

My avatar resembles the moderator as they are the ones that control the avatar on my page.
moose1am is offline   Reply With Quote