View Single Post
Old 04-14-17, 09:29 PM   #42
moose1am
Frogman

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

The result is the Galaxy S7 and the Dell XPS, which do not have the clearances to accommodate inevitable battery swelling. It's a design problem, pure and simple, for a long known and normal battery behavior when it is mistreated, as it is in a laptop. It should still last three years as long as the computer itself is properly designed. Unfortunately.... And unfortunately, as the Galaxy S7 debacle proves, the situation isn't just a cosmetic problem. It can result in fires and explosions.[/QUOTE]

It was the Galaxy NOTE 7 that had the battery fire and explosion problems and it was discontinued.

The Galaxy S7 didn't have those problems with fire or explosion as far as I am aware of.

I have the Galaxy Note 4 and It's battery is easy to get to without tools and can be easily replaced. And there are no problems with it's battery that I'm aware of.

It was the battery that caused the problems in the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 units from what I read.

Moose1am

My avatar resembles the moderator as they are the ones that control the avatar on my page.
moose1am is offline   Reply With Quote