View Single Post
Old 04-09-17, 03:18 PM   #2041
iambecomelife
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 297
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kushan Blackrazor View Post
I continue to await this mod with baited breath. It is superb and will be absolutely worth the wait!
Thanks!

Propbeanie, please check your PM for details on how I make dialogue screens. Also Keltos01 I PM'ed you about AI torpedoes again. Thank you!

Added more details.....as usual, I am trying to get away from the practice of painting on items like vents, rails, and holes .... actually modeling these is more difficult but more immersive, and it helps me learn.

Now the submarine has rigging - it was surprisingly intricate for such a small sub.

Note the handholds on one side of the Conning Tower (Actually located to Port, but modeled on Starboard due to S3ditor reversing coordinates).

Also note the base for the Conning Tower Hatch, mountings for the Canvas Screen above the CT, and the Ship's Bell (Sub's Bell, I guess)??

I assume that the Bell Tongue would be removed most of the time, to avoid giving away the sub's position?

Lots of nice models actually out there of this class; they have been quite a lot of help......as you can see, some UB-I's had funny "Sea Monster" faces painted on. These will be an upgrade you can purchase in port for renown.

Last edited by iambecomelife; 04-09-17 at 03:31 PM.
iambecomelife is offline   Reply With Quote