View Single Post
Old 03-06-17, 09:39 PM   #4084
CapnScurvy
Admiral

Downloads: 474
Uploads: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockin Robbins
The Scurvy Fix II file does not have the new keyboard layouts. I'll steal them from a previous Scurvy Fix version.

Edit: nope. All other Scurvy Fixes are gone from Area 51 so I can't get to the correct files.
Double R, you don't read your PM's?

Here's what I sent yesterday :

The issue is in the Campaigns/Campaign folder. There are two Aleutians_Traffic.mis files. Why, I don't know. Propbeanie pick one, Double R, delete the other. The same with the Data/Menu/Cfg folder and the two OrdersBar.cfg files. Keep the 3/3/2017 dated file, delete the other.

I looked through the other files to check dates etc. All of the ones I uploaded are good.....except for the OrdersBar SNAFU. Haven't run the mod yet, but the files look OK by me.

One additional thing, I just noticed the SH4_Q-Ref_Card images are the older ones. I just uploaded to the Google FOTRSU Core Mod Some Assembly Required folder the newer images of those keyboard layout images. Their in the "FOTRSU v0.55 Ref Images".rar. Please add them before going public.

Those new keyboard layout images are in the "FOTRSU v0.55 Ref Images".rar. in the Google FOTRSU Core Mod Some Assembly Required folder.

The HMS Shannon vs. USS Chesapeake outside Boston Harbor June 1, 1813

USS Chesapeake Captain James Lawrence lay mortally wounded...
Quote:
.."tell the men to fire faster, fight 'till she sinks,..boys don't give up the ship!"
CapnScurvy is offline   Reply With Quote