Thread: [TEC] Habour issues...
View Single Post
Old 02-23-17, 01:52 PM   #4
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 444
Uploads: 2

You're building this in the German campaign I take it?

As for the launching a boat, keltos01 and I have been discussing that very thing for his Climb Mount Niitaka Japanese sub campaign, built on the German side. We're thinking that the "ObjType=" setting under the [Objective XX] area of an Insertion MIS file might determine the "load-out" of the boat that you'll launch, which is the "CMD_small_boat" in the Sea folder, and in the American & German sides, the "SmallBoat.cfg" in the Roster / Country / Sea folder. Japan does NOT have one, so you'll have to add one of those in, and bring the load-out stuff over also (which I'm forgetting where that is right now... yikes )...

As for launching a plane, I don't know about that. I do know that CapnScurvy added an airgroup to some of the Japanese CA and CL class vessels in FotRSU, and they do spawn, just not in view of the player. I haven't ever looked into that "Call-in Recon" stuff on the German side, but probably the Japanese side doesn't have functionality built-in, but since it's in the German side, like the commando raft, can probably be copied over and the Nationality changed...

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote