View Single Post
Old 02-08-17, 12:15 PM   #1581
Mr Quatro
Navy Seal

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaDef View Post
In all fairness, as of Jan 1st recreational marijuana use is legal in California.
Wrong, bum dope information ... it became legal the same day the vote was taken November 8th or at least the next day.

The only problem with the legal part is purchasing it ... that is not ready yet and won't be ready till January 2018. However like in any loop holes you can now legally grow marijuana in the State of California for medical persons and are you ready for this for giving it away. That's right giving it away is now considered sharing your pot with anyone is now legal and under the rules that were already established before the vote to legalize recreational pot.

So put that in your pipe and smoke it, but only in the states of California, Alaska, Washington, Oregon, Nevada, Colorado, and Massachusetts and Maine is it legal to purchase recreational marijuana, plus a whole lot of other states have pot legal for medical uses, but you don't want that excuse now do you?

I have read somewhere that POTUS is against the legalization of marijuana ... heck he doesn't even drink as a promise to his dying brother he made years ago.

I know a person who went into a marijuana store in Oakland, California last year with all of his paper work and his medical marijuana card and the man at the check out counter said, "Hell we don't want to see that just show us your drivers license"

So in some parts of California it has already been legal to purchase it over the counter.

When someone is brave enough to start a thread about this growing mence I will be glad to share my thoughts till then I will have to drive a long way to see if it is worth it.

Do not even think about getting in my lane high ... I will report you
or achievement

Lord help me get to the next plateau ..