View Single Post
Old 02-07-17, 08:57 AM   #1500
AVGWarhawk
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 90
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takeda Shingen View Post
In order, the pictures are of (1) California wildfires from this past season, (2) the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina, (3) the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy, and (4) the tornado supercell that ravaged Georgia on January 22nd. That's this year.

Weather is getting worse. You can deny it if you'd like, but the science is against you. I don't expect it to change any minds in the bubble.
California wildfires, I believe set by a human. Katrina, Sandy...worked them both. I have seen and done enough with both to write a book. So far you go me on a super cell last year..just one incident. Does not really prove much for climate change. Again, melting ice caps do point to a problem. There is no doubt humans contribute if not the leading cause of warming.

Never said I did not believe climate change is happening. So back up on that bubble statement and stop assuming. I said polar ice caps melting is a good indicator. Further, throughout history there has been super cells and hurricanes of giant magnitude. Frequency is another thing. The Atlantic is very quiet concerning hurricanes. El Nina and Nino are also drive weather.