View Single Post
Old 02-07-17, 05:47 AM   #1499
Catfish
Dipped Squirrel Operative

Downloads: 38
Uploads: 0

Some very good posts here.
Tak i already thought i should have written something, when you wrote so much posts ago that you were heading for Australia, because of your family being threatened by – obviously racist – bullies. A lot of others here wrote much better than i could have, but i still want to say you have my deepest sympathy, i wish you and your family all the best.

Unbelievable and sad, that such things happen in our time, and in the western world. It is not only the USA of course, those thugs are coming out of their hiding everywhere, under the camouflage of "free speech", or "being politically incorrect", or abusing terms like "indepencence", "freedom" and all that. Sadly enough a lot of people fall for this populistic crap.

Now i know all generalizations are wrong, but i think there is indeed still a lot of racist hate (also) in the western world, even if we like to show off with our so-called superiority, or freedom, or neutrality. Maybe racism was there all along and only hid well, until the right man or leader appears.

Sh!t I really don't know what to say, not when you wrote this, nor now. America will be worse off without you.

>^..^<*)))>{ All generalizations are wrong.