View Single Post
Old 02-07-17, 12:28 AM   #1493
Sailor Steve
Eternal Patrol

Downloads: 745
Uploads: 249

Quote:
Originally Posted by yubba View Post
then you shouldn't have had that Trump sign in your yard,, what did the democrat run police department say about it..
Quote:
and here you go insulting me,, as usual because you can't keep up,, sounds like some of the democrat Hitler youth has a problem with you in a democrat town in a democrat state make scense to me
Okay, you're truly starting to sound like a troll here. Whether the people responsible for Takeda's problems are Conservative, Liberal, or anything else is irrelevant. He is undergoing some serious problems, and you're trying to blame it on him. This is less of what I was defending earlier and getting more personal.

Quote:
and what colours would that be, oh that would be red white and blue which is extended to all that choose too obey the law of the land, you just can't admit this is all on you ,, Trump is a result of you and your liberal pc bs ,, libs have turn states and cities into third world war zones why is that..
This needs to stop. You're once again trying to blame everything on "the other side". I tried to explain to you that hate knows no sides, but you keep sticking to your single track.

Quote:
You're right Steve I'm not interested in having a honest discussion with race baiters,, and folk that think marxism is the way to go,, or folks that throw wild statements out there just to see if they stick, and will insult you at a drop of a hat because you don't agree with their opinion, I believe in and follow the Constitution,and the rule of law that some of you can't or refuse to grasp, what charter do you follow ???
You apparently missed the point altogether, or else chose to ignore it. The point was that you don't seem to be interested in having an honest discussion with anyone, ever. As I said at the beginning of this post, your posts are starting to sound more and more like trolling, and that will not be tolerated.