View Single Post
Old 01-20-17, 02:55 PM   #409
Mr Quatro
Navy Seal

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Platapus View Post
I often wonder what former presidents do on the morning of 21 January.
Michele Obama gets to learn how to make a western omelet for her husband and keep the toast warm and the coffee hot.

She did look a little down in the few moments I saw her today, but I would think a big load is off of Obama's shoulders with that black box turned over to POTUS Trump's envoy's.

I even enjoyed his ra ra speech to put America first, put America jobs first, to give back to America the riches that they have been robbed of by _________
fill in the blanks.

I hope he can deliver. One thing I know for sure every word he said will be quoted back to him before the next election. If he can produce a winning team working to put America first. Then he will get four more years to finish the job. A war costing trillions or a tidal wave on the west coast could ruin his whole day and his come back trial for the white house.

One noticeable item showing on NBC right now are the discontented rebel rouser's disrupting the same avenue's and street that the Presidential parade is fixing to travel down after they finish lunch in the Capitol building.

I see smoke and lots of police and bricks being thrown through limnos parked on side street's.

What I see is not good ... I don't think it is without someone's organized funding.

Know what I mean?
or achievement

Lord help me get to the next plateau ..