View Single Post
Old 01-15-17, 02:51 PM   #320
yubba
Admiral

Downloads: 293
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailor Steve View Post

After Kennedy's assassination, the 1964 candidates were incumbent Lyndon Johnson and Republican opponent Barry Goldwater. Johnson was fairly moderate of civil rights, while Goldwater was a firm opponent. Since that time the Republican Party has become more and more racist,
How so,, you'd like to think that,,, care to back that up with some proof,,, Yes more southern states have become republican,,, doesn't make them racist,,and yes we had our first Black democrat president if he had been conservative you'd have ran him out on a rail..,, Former speaker of the house Democrat Senator Bryd was a full blown klans man ,,Hillary and then Governor Bill Clinton brought forth Confederate flag day in their home state..Only Democrats believe minorities are to stupid or lazy to get a photo ID to vote ,,,and need all sorts of their help to make it in this country that's pretty racist don't you think ??????? To make it simple if you don't believe in the constitution and the founding documents,,and believe that all men are created equal by their creator ,, then probably you are a racist ,, Me believing in the sovereignty of this nation does not make me a racist. And after all this time,, Steve you never once told me what the end run was to be after all this liberal phooy,, what your uthopia would look like or what it would be based on ,,, .. Almost forgot Democrats are more violent than Republicans we got to see that spectical first hand this last year didn't we and maybe we'll see some more of that liberal democrat violent behavior by the end of the week.

Last edited by yubba; 01-15-17 at 03:32 PM.