View Single Post
Old 01-08-17, 09:42 AM   #165
yubba
Admiral

Downloads: 293
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikalugin View Post
You can't prove innocense hence why the presumtion of innocense exists.

The problem people have with the current investigation is that it appears to be driven by a political agenda - to de-legitimize Trump and to slander Russia.

The difference in our points of view is that you assume that the investigation is not politically driven and seeks to find the truth. If that is so then sure, US public would benefit from it, but I doubt that this is the case.
If Russia did hack us,, they did us a favor,, by shinning the light on the corruption and hyprocracy of the left, which the state run media won't report on, they think if they tell the same lie over and over it will become truth.., I have made some good friends over the years from Russia,, through working the Docks and online flying of IL-2,, I try to re-ensure them that the vast majority of us Americans do not want conflict with Russia,,in which I'm trying to convey to you now, our government officials have forgotten their place,, they think of themselves as kings and queens instead of servants to the We The People ,they have forgotten their oath, and, they have corrrupted them selves on both sides of the isle with greed and the lust for power and they will do anything to hold on to it even if it means WW3, we do live in some dangerous times, the reason that it seems the whole of Europe and America is against you it is because Russia woundn't go along with the new world order scheme which I believe to be islamic based, just look at what is going on in europe it is nothing short of an invasion.. Your Friend Yubba

Last edited by yubba; 01-08-17 at 01:23 PM.