View Single Post
Old 12-31-16, 10:03 AM   #3341
Rockin Robbins
Navy Seal

Downloads: 135
Uploads: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapnScurvy View Post
If your sub is ascending or descending your interior view will show the tilt. If your sub is on a level plane, it will ride level. What your showing with the picture is your sub is ascending upward. What you guys are complaining about has been purposely added to the Camera in the Command Room, Radio Room, and Conning Tower.

Its a realism factor added to the game.

Make sure you use the camera that's setup for the room your in...in other words don't walk through the Radio Room door to view the Radio Room with the Command Room camera....use the Radio Room camera in the Radio Room. Use the Command Room Camera in the Command Room. Don't pass through the different rooms with the same camera.
See why I said we keep strict areas of responsibility? Here a player is assuming things not true and reporting a sub is level when he's really ascending and the sub would not be level! This is a great feature of our interior cameras and strictly CapnScurvy's territory.

Someone else changing it would have affected the game adversely. It also explains why I wasn't able to reproduce the problem. I tried it sitting on the surface and everything was level. I assumed the player also was on the surface, not diving or ascending.

Still, keep the reports coming! Assume nothing and let us know what you see. This report was a good one that just didn't happen to pan out. There's no way you can know that will happen. If you see something report it and let us check it out.
Rockin Robbins is offline   Reply With Quote