View Single Post
Old 12-06-16, 02:52 PM   #3004
s7rikeback
I break things

Downloads: 1124
Uploads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
I've been through the Roster and Sea folders with a fine-toothed comb myself, looking for issues with the Haruhatsu, MomiII and now these guys. I do not see any issues. The tga files for the most part are all dds, but not all of them apparently. Should not matter. I'm wondering if there isn't a "date" off, or maybe those missing lines I was talking about the other day. ?? It is very difficult to reproduce these results though. We've had skinning that disappears from the vessel, but not the guns, like this one, and times where the skinning disappears from the guns, but not the vessel. Very strange. Do you happen to know the date on this one cdrsubron7, to maybe we can ID the file it's coming from? It's probably yours and my fault... 'specially yers... - but seriously, there's most likely something wrong in the campaign files (that'd be me), since the Museum seems to do just fine... I think. I sure would like to be able to blame it on s7rikeback, especially since he can't defend himself right now...
Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
I'm going to say that some of the odd texturing issues might even be a Campaign issue. ~ANYTHING~ that's off in the Campaign files has consequences, and not all of them are CTD territory, so since the vessels seem to be OK in the Museum every time I've checked, I'm looking elsewhere (and I'm getting very bored checking the Museum 2 and 3 times each time I load the game).
Hmm i saw what you did there...

tis not my fault.. there are no .tga files in that folder, however i did find 4 in NKMCS_HANSA which i have now got a patch for... other than these 4 .tga files the sea folder in v0.30 master file is now clean.. so we may have a dirty couldron somewhere.

I will download v0.40 on thursday when i'm back online and recheck the sea folders..

Another thing, the NDD_Shiratsuyu has multiple skin changes depending on dates via roster. Do we have a date on when these were skins had errors? Its hard to read on a small mobile phone.