View Single Post
Old 12-05-16, 05:25 PM   #232
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy
Downloads: 22
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eichhörnchen View Post
Thanks... that's more sympathy than I got from Moonlight. It's still a bit sore... do you have "Dyno-Rod" in the US? That's what it was like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlight View Post
What the hell are you talking about Mr Squirrel, I thought I was the most helpful person on the forum.

Who else on here gave you a recipe to soothe your sore little problem eh, none other than me Mr Squirrel, and I got that from that wonderful hottie of hotties Mary Poppins.

The least you could have done is watch the video and perv over her like I do, but oh no, all you do is tell me to, and I quote

Its no bloody wonder that you're still a bit sore old boy, and if I decided to pay you a visit you ungrateful bleedin squirrel you'd have some sore nuts to go with it as well.
JEEZE! Moonlight is forgetting the post that got him swiftly nominated (by me) into the Bilge http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?p=2337362#post2337362 Get past this and Dyno-Rod is the least of your problems!

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"
Aktungbby is online   Reply With Quote