Thread: [REL] FOTRS Ultimate Project
View Single Post
Old 11-30-16, 10:44 AM   #2821
Larrywb57
Tazmanian Devil

Downloads: 369
Uploads: 0
Default Thank you FOTRS Ulimate Team!!

To the Team, Thank you folks for all of your hard work on this project!! I downloaded the mod last night and performed a clean install with no other mods. Works great on my old pc, which is a Intel Core 2 duo CPU E6650 @ 2.33 GHz, 2 GB of memory and a Nvidia Geforce 8400GS graphic card. Started my career in a Porpoise, USS Pike. Left out of Pearl Harbor on December 10, 1941. Mission was anti shipping in the Marshall Islands for five days. First thing noticed on the navigation map, there wasn't any friendly ports shown went an anchor and my home port, Pearl Harbor didn't have a tilted Anchor symbol. Continue to assigned patrol area. Sonar reported an warship contact but when I went to the Sonar Station, all I could hear was the sound of our engines. Torpedoes could be heard from the sonar when fired. Spotted the enemy warship at bearing of 269 degrees while at periscope depth. I went back to the sonar station and no other sound could be heard except our engines when rotating the dial. Later sonar reported another enemy warship while on the surface. Contact was close enough for a visual after a few moments. When to the TBT to get a better look, but it wouldn't rotate pass 260 degrees or to the starboard side pass 100 degrees. Both periscopes rotated and zoomed from low to high without any problems. At the end l, could not end the patrol when we arrived at home port of Pearl Harbor. once again, my hat off to the team for the hard work put into this project.
Larrywb57 is offline   Reply With Quote