View Single Post
Old 11-18-16, 10:32 AM   #2645
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 444
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdrsubron7 View Post
Here is that follow up info you requested. Date was March 5, 1943. Time was approx 0500. Below is a map of the area.
Well, all that I've found thus far is a "42b_Jap_CoastalTraffic.mis" RGG 141 that did not show a defined "Leader" unit. When looking into the definition of the RGG, it showed "GENERIC Coastal Vessel"... So now I'm off looking for all the RGG in the Campaign that have a "GENERIC" vessel defined as the Leader. I'm going to make them all have a set vessel as their Leader. Again, it might be anything, but if a field is "blank" in the Properties sheet for a RGG, I don't trust the computer and game engine to resolve the issue in a timely enough fashion, if a skipper is using TC... From what I can tell in those ReadMe files we've discussed elsewhere, the Katori was implicated also, but I've never seen a Katori "Run-Away Spawn Incident" myself. There is one thread where a person mentions a bunch of CL, but did not name the Class... We're still going to do the "fix" though, and then do a LOT of "testing"... ahem.

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote