View Single Post
Old 10-30-16, 11:34 PM   #3476
Gray Lensman
Frogman

Downloads: 104
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie View Post
I laugh at the way Trump thinks he's a great military genius,lol Talks like he and only he knows how to retake Mosul. I doubt he could even find it on a map. He keeps invoking Patton's name all the time, if Patton was alive I'm sure he'd say "I wouldn't serve under that Tweeting Son of a *%^#@"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Quatro View Post

Thats funny eddie

I agree
Quote:
Be extremely subtle, even to the point of formlessness. Be extremely mysterious, even to the point of soundlessness. Thereby you can be the director of the opponent's fate.

Sun Tzu
This is basic Sun Tzu... something Obama and his flunky political appointee generals obviously know nothing about when broadcasting to ISIS where and when they are going to strike. (example Mosul). At least Trump has military advisors on his side that really do understand the Art of War and how you apply it even to organizations like ISIS. With his advisors we might ACTUALLY be able to stomp ISIS into the first century where they belong.

i.e. In laymen's terms Keeping quiet about where and when you plan to strike your enemy is supposed to be a basic military tenet.

I'm actually surprised to read such ridiculing posts on a wargame site even if it is a political comment thread.