View Single Post
Old 10-25-16, 05:22 PM   #25
ValoWay
Lieutenant

Downloads: 103
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmack View Post
well ... i still am not able to enjoy this, i figured that my anti virus was deleting the sh3.exe, dont know why. Disabled the Anti virus, the game starts
and then when i try to launch a campaing it crashes when its almost loaded.
I think it is a graphis issue. Anyone with similar problem ?
That happens on my end whenever I try to run a campaign with additional mods which do not necessarily work well together. If you are trying to run a save game of your campaign where you are on patrol make sure that you never save when submerged, closer than 50 km to any coast/land masses or with any contacts in sight. If you save anyway you will most likely break the save game. I save all the time when I am on patrol to ensure that at least one of the save games works!

conclusion:
Game crashes shortly before finishing, being almost loaded when I run extra mods which do not work well either with the supermod or with each other or when I deal with a corrupt save game in which case I simply keep trying to load one of the save games which I made to ensure that at least one save works!

+
enhancing graphics via nvidia control panel can also cause your game to crash when you do not know what you are doing!

Last edited by ValoWay; 10-25-16 at 06:45 PM.
ValoWay is offline   Reply With Quote