View Single Post
Old 10-25-16, 11:18 AM   #3364
AVGWarhawk
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 90
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Quatro View Post
Which is amazing ... considering all of the traveling he has done, too bad he didn't do anything good that will last.

Obama will go back home to Hawaii or Chicago and ACA will be gone in two years. I feel sorry for all of the poor people that benifited from ACA, especially the first ones with uncovered insurance needs that were let in.

ACA needs a real overhaul and I'm not so sure either one of these canidates qualify to get the job done.
Yeah...8 years of bad policy but got in enough travel and golf to last a last a lifetime.

The ACA will not go away. It will be repealed and replaced or the current law fine tuned. As of this date the ACA is not sustainable. Premiums did double over night. People can not afford that. Image if your rent/mortgage doubled over night. This is the ACA currently. The ACA has been handled very poorly. I know many who get the coverage for free by simply LYING on the applications and getting away with it. There is no oversight or follow up on applicants that have homes and families but claim their median income is $3.00. Yet they just financed a trip to Italy for 2 weeks. Another government program that is abused.

Hillary will be going for a single payer systems.

Last edited by AVGWarhawk; 10-25-16 at 11:27 AM.