View Single Post
Old 10-06-16, 03:10 PM   #44
Moonlight
Admiral

Downloads: 184
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlight View Post
@Skybird and RR, I have a spare PC that's doing nothing at the moment, how's about giving us a tutorial on installing Linux and which one to use cinnamon etc.
I've looked at various websites and have come away even more confused than I started about which one I should be using, for those of us who are un-initiated about all things Linux it would be a god send.
You're doing what everyone else does when it comes to anything to do with Linux Skybird, you're passing the buck.

All those links you posted are going to confuse the heck out of me and I'm going to quit out of there before I tear my bloody hair out in frustration.
Did you even read what I posted, I asked you and RR to give us a tutorial on how you got Linux up and running, you're always extolling the virtues of Linux so now its time to stop sitting on your backsides and give us the benefit of your Linux installation experience.
If you can't be bothered to do this tutorial just say so, I won't hold it against you, I'll just stop reading anything to do with that OS from you two or from anybody else as well.