View Single Post
Old 09-17-16, 04:09 AM   #1958
s7rikeback
I break things

Downloads: 1120
Uploads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
Thanks for the links s7rikeback. Unfortunately, they also don't have valid dates on their files, but rather the "uploaded" dates. I suppose we could download them all, and read the readme files for all the "Patch" files... Or just look at 2.5 TMO, and realize that there is no "circle" at all, cdrsubron7, for a spawn. It says "spawn at" and that's where it does it. I also do not see a "maxunits=100" figure, or a group number of 10000. It's almost not "random" anymore... What that does, is it eliminates any "overage" (NOT over-age). or run-a-way, beyond the bounds spawning, or reduces its chances of occurring. At least, that's what it looks like to me. I haven't loaded any into the ME to see if there's any back-to-back groups.

We should put Jeff-Groves and s7rikeback onto this too, cdrsubron7... they run circles around us old guys...

Speaking of Jeff-Groves: @ Jeff-Groves, would the 010 editor be able to batch what cdrsubron7 and I are after, in finding a particular term, and either changing it's parameter or eliminating the whole thing? Like, put all the MIS files in a folder, define the "maxunits=100" as the search term, and change 'em all, en masse, even with IF-THEN-ELSE (or similar)?... thanks.

Ooooh! Another thing cdrsubron7! They also eliminated a LOT of the waypoints in their files in TMO 2.5, and I mean a LOT!
Not so young either - Checked it the 43 catagory only last month..