View Single Post
Old 09-13-16, 05:39 AM   #3
Gray Lensman
Frogman

Downloads: 104
Uploads: 0

Prob with using 8.1 is that even though it is relatively simple and for the most part bug free, there are a lot of new websites that "gag" on it because it doesn't support all their new features. That's why I can't go with it either.

edit> At the moment I'm using 11.0, but I've run into issues lately where the webpage(s) on some site want to prematurely close the page when I have clicked on an internal link within their front page to go somewhere else on their site. I get some sort of pop-up about closing the browser and can not X out of it without the browser indeed closing. I am presuming that is a problem mostly within the browser itself and not the webpage though I could be wrong. For instance this happens to me quite frequently on accuweather.com when I switch to my local area and then click on "hourly"... bang I'm out and have to reload the page and try again.

So I'm kind of looking around for a suitable replacement non Microsoft browser since they seem to be behind the curve instead of ahead of it like they used to be

Last edited by Gray Lensman; 09-24-16 at 10:32 PM.
Gray Lensman is offline   Reply With Quote