View Single Post
Old 09-03-16, 02:09 PM   #5708
Nobon
Helmsman

Location: 1939-09-13. U-50 ran into a 10+ ship british convoy- I'm planning the approach
Downloads: 74
Uploads: 2
SHO

Greetings,
I am around a little more than 13.000 tons, (and one Hurricane MK1 plane..)
on coastal waters mission- Happy as I can be, with realnav, full manual targeting, etc. - completed the patrol mission objective fair and square aswell, got my second enigma msg on the mission can't wait to read it-

For the last two, I torpedoed a Hog islander, alone but in the vicinity of 32454 destroyers and gunboats, all went down on my arse, luckily somehow they lost track after 3-4 hours, started to search in a wider angle, and then went away. And a Granville type freighter, on that case the destroyer arriving somehow lost my track on the start- arrived to the wrong spot, I was outbound to Northeast, with flank speed underwater, 130 meter deep.
I like the fact that I have a chance NOT to be found on the first blink, (then need to shake them off) it seems it changed!

1.: BUT I cannot tell you the first two kills, that was travelling together, as it seems my ship log doesn't save even when I tick "save every line to shiplog", only if I save it myself in every few minutes
(one was a small or medium tanker, the other was I think a WEPS cargo? Quite small. If I reload, I can view my ingame captain`s log, but I can`t share that one...)
ANd we all know that a CTD WILL happen after a long time, for like, after hours of harassing by a destroyer, and you have to reload. And if I reload to the state where I'm running from the destroyer, and the ships are sinking, then nothing is going to be in the shiplog for some reason...
And somehow I think it can also overwrite itself... Even if it was saving the events of sinking those two, by reloading, then saving the log it was maybe overwritten by zero data.. Simply no events on the time when the ships were sunk.

2.: Also, I started the game with KSDcommander, hoping that it will update my data on server, but even my -local- file shows crazy data, an august date, (I did not tampered with august) and a note stating a change of port to Kiel from Memel, then from Kiel to Wilhelmshaven....

It seems that no matter how I restart KDScommander, click on update stats, etc., it does not load my current stats.
Yes, I have one profile, and SH5 in documents are having the right path.

What can be the cause? How can I make it read my latest stats, AND make it to update my profile on the server aswell? (that one shows even older data)

87% realism (100%-Cams to watch burning targets, and torpedoes run for fun..)
SH5 The Wolves of Steel Megamod- Realnav+Full manual targeting. -no contact updates, no map help.
U-50 forever - still a Smiling bastard

Last edited by Nobon; 09-03-16 at 02:18 PM.
Nobon is offline   Reply With Quote