Old 08-03-16, 04:31 PM   #5473
LesBaker
Loader

Downloads: 521
Uploads: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodin View Post
Regarding missions:

I am so sorry that I am probably posting this in the wrong forum, as it probably doesn't directly relate to this wonderful modpack. But, as an addendum/post script/whatever the right word would be, to my last post, can I ask one more thing?

Ok, so I don't have to worry about filling up a tonnage bar to complete the british coast missions. I returned to Memel. So, what do I do now? The british coastal stuff has not been completed (according to the summary screen that shows when you quit the game [pending shows rather than finished]. Should I request the same mission again until the end date in december? Will the mission then show as finished? Or should I move on to 'breaking the fortress,' and hope the former mission shows as 'finished' after the respective deadline passes?

I hope the way I put that made sense.

Thanks in advance, captains.
Hi Bodin,

You should have been rebased to Kiel after the Baltic mission, where you then chose the British east Coast Mission, therefore you have to return to Kiel to complete the mission, unless you received a message telling you that you have been rebased to Wilhelmshaven, in which case you will have to go to Wilhelmshaven to complete the mission.

Les
LesBaker is offline   Reply With Quote