Old 08-03-16, 02:02 AM   #5466
THE_MASK
Ace of the deep .

Downloads: 901
Uploads: 73

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodin View Post
Ahoy mateys

Firstly, I must apologize if this has already been addressed, but I had trouble finding it in a search.

My question is pretty simple, actually: Using this wonderful mod pack, I noticed that the bar showing the total tonnage required to finish the british coastal waters mission is no longer visible. Sounds good to me (for realism?).

However, not having played in a long time, I cannot remember whether or not a notification is given once I have sunk the required tonnage to complete the mission off the British coast (in order to move on to the patrol area around northern/northwest britain, whatever that one is called).

I have sunk over 20,000 tons within the red line on the eastern coast of England. I also finally learned how to use the kriegsmarine grid system, and completed all the secondary patrol missions, and now with two torpedoes remaining, planning to sink a couple more--though only finding fishing boats and many, many more warships than I saw when I first arrived! So, thinking of just heading back to base and getting some damage repaired which my repairmen can't seem to fix at sea, and seeing if the British Coastal waters shows as complete when I arrive in bunker.

So, again: Will I be notified while at sea that I've sunk enough tonnage while at sea to be able to move on to the next patrol within the first Coastal Waters campaign, or how will I know?

Oberleutnent zur see Bruce Bodinsen (U-28, 2nd Flotilla)
P.S.
Do people still use KSD Commander
Tips:
Vecko quote
''Career progress depends on:
- Promotional points for the crew - secondary patrol missions, spy infiltration ect...
- Points for new equipment - number of sunken ships/tonnage from anywhere in the world
- New sub offer - Rating points gained by sinking capital ships and tankers anywhere in the world
- Medals - Overall tonnage, sinkings of capital ships ''
Vecko can correct me if I am wrong
Yes I am using KSD (elite flotilla /current)
THE_MASK is offline   Reply With Quote