View Single Post
Old 07-31-16, 09:18 AM   #979
cdrsubron7
Sink'em All

Downloads: 305
Uploads: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapnScurvy View Post
Speaking of the Bismark and the idea that its in the Pacific some how?!? Does FOTRS have it in a single mission, or within the campaign game? Just wondering, because I've been thinking about the Akagi and Kaga CV's (and a couple of other ships as well in FOTRS). These ships are pulled from the game at their respective death dates (least that's how FOTRS has them). I'd like to see them run the entire length of the game like most of the other assets in-game. Yes, it wouldn't be "historically authentic" but what the heck, neither is the Bismark in the Pacific, or finding the Yamamoto again after just sinking it in the last patrol.

The Bismarck has been included in a single mission for FOTRS. It's in one of the single missions I've just created. The mission is called "Maximum Effort".

The game already uses some of the ships past their historical sinking dates. The Hiryu has been used many times by the game in WTW. I've encountered the Soryu in a Task Force in early '44 heading to Tokyo Bay in FOTRS.

Head Deep and Keep'em Astern" - LtCDR Samuel D Dealy
SHIV Guide | Imperial Japanese Navy | US Submarines

Last edited by cdrsubron7; 07-31-16 at 09:30 AM.
cdrsubron7 is offline   Reply With Quote