View Single Post
Old 07-25-16, 12:01 PM   #898
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 444
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapnScurvy View Post
Propbeanie, I'll work on those files that I listed...

... My copy of Excel is 2002 SP3. Not the newest by any means. I may not be able to open newer versions...

... With putting in the corrected parameters into the menu_1024_768.ini file for the TBT/UZO, the thing will scale properly for the different resolutions one will use, without an additional mod.
Cool beans on the files you're working on, and I'll be a bit Capn, but I'll post that excel sheet. I think I can convert it back to the "plain" xls format, unless you want the "x" xml version for some reason, but I'm at the wrong computer for that anyway, so I'll be a bit getting it up there. Your corrections there in the ini file CapnScurvy are probably why I don't have issues with my display now in the beta. We are getting closer to that RC stage, aren't we?

oh man, my avatar changed again... I'd better get me some money to our Onkel, so I don't have to look at some of those goofy faces... Just put my own up there, and let everyone laugh at that...

Edit: I didn't have to do any converting CapnScurvy, so look in the "root" of the shared folder for XLSsheet.7z for a notes text file and the 26 page spreadsheet. Like I mention in the text file, there are some mistakes, so tread carefully, and double-check my work... |;^)

"...and bollocks to the naysayers" - Jimbuna

Last edited by propbeanie; 07-25-16 at 12:48 PM. Reason: For CapnScurvy
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote