Old 07-19-16, 02:08 PM   #1505
Von Due
Sea Lord

Downloads: 30
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nippelspanner View Post
'Tolerance'
I see, you haven't read a single page of this book.
"not all muslims share every idea of what Islam is about"

Islam, defined by the Quran, which is infallible, doesn't care about how anyone sees Islam, or wants to see it.
The Quran is Islam. And you are only a muslim if you follow it.

While I hate repeating myself:
Read. The. Book.

You can share your "pieces" as much as you want, it doesn't matter when you don't even understand the basics of this totalitarian ideology that is on its way to conquer Europe bomb by bomb... or truck by truck.
Islam is defined by the Quran exactly the same way every other religion is defined by their holy text. Riddle me this: Why do Sunnis and Shias worship differently, with different rituals and all? They share the same religion but they do not read the same book the same way. Riddle me this: In some muslim countries, women have to wear burkhas. In other they don't. In some they have to wear hijab, in others, they don't. They read the same book and get the same "commands".

It is how we humans read and interpret these books, all of these books, that makes what is a practiced religion.

You keep clinging to your world of simple one-liners and I am trying to explain that it is not among one-liners you will find the solutions. It is not a black and white world we live in, it is not 2 dimensional populated by cardboard figures made on order. This is a fully fledged 3D world with more dimensions to these problems than just "it's Islam".
Von Due is offline   Reply With Quote