Thread: [REL] FOTRS Ultimate Project
View Single Post
Old 07-16-16, 07:11 PM   #734
cdrsubron7
Sink'em All

Downloads: 305
Uploads: 1

Just finishing up a new single mission and while giving the mission a test run a question comes to mind. It concerns the IJN Heavy Cruiser Mogami. Right now there only seems to be a latter version of the Mogami in FOTRS. This is the one that was converted to a partial airplane carrier such as the Ise Battleship. Below is a screenie.

Seems to me there used to be a early war version at some point and time, but I can't remember who made it or what mod it came in. Any of you guys remember anything, where it might be found?

Anyway, back to this single mission. The following screenies are the first time I've seen the Kaga sunk in SH4.

I've got 6 single missions put together now, just need to do some fine tuning to get them finished. Then I zip them up and upload them to our super secret storage area. Would you guys prefer them as just folders that you can copy and paste into the singlemission folder or would you prefer them JSGME ready? I know you all are working on different aspects of the Ultimate Project and may not have much time to spare, but if you do take a break and give my missions a try, I would appreciate some feedback on what you think of them.

Head Deep and Keep'em Astern" - LtCDR Samuel D Dealy
SHIV Guide | Imperial Japanese Navy | US Submarines

cdrsubron7 is offline   Reply With Quote