Old 07-03-16, 02:55 PM   #447
XTBilly
Officer

Downloads: 157
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
A clue, a CLUE!!!

just v0.4 Alpha (or point 3, etc.)?? No "fix" applied? I ask, 'cause I was able to get "The Wave Sound" after applying the fix, in a sugar boat with just SD, and as soon as "Contact..." was announced, there we went...

The "Wave Sound" should not trouble you. I've seen it in many mods. Even in stock, which has very low wave sounds, it increases sometimes. The sea sounds as a whole, have increased volume in FOTRS and in all the mods that change them.

These are minor game "faults" which many times pass unnoticed by the majority of players. "The Sound" is the immersion killer here. While some people report that is ceases to play sometimes, I must save and reload in order to get rid of it. Otherwise it NEVER stops...

As I said, I've yet to hear "The Sound" using your fixes. But I'm not playing "for real". I try something, exit the game, try again etc. But I've had these terrible sound problems doing exactly that, before your fixes. If this works, you can proudly add "The Sound Killer" to your signature.
XTBilly is offline   Reply With Quote