View Single Post
Old 05-26-16, 06:50 PM   #1013
Rockin Robbins
Navy Seal

Downloads: 135
Uploads: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleiente View Post
I will not go through Google peeking at me.
Can I upload the compilations of MadMax and friends actually directly SubSim?
It's too big. I may have problems FTPing to the Subsim site that might need Neal's intervention. I'm uploading v1.3 right now to see if it works right. It will take hours. Once I get that up then I'll look for v2.0 to upload that.

Then the plan is to mix and match with guidance from fitzcarraldo to get the soup good and tasty for the English 1.2 version with goodies from 2.0 and 1.3 added in. Unless someone thinks that using 1.3 as the base is good but it sounds like not enough works. I'm willing to mix in sound mods, whatever to make a single file download that works great.

FOTRS is just too good to let die. I really think that TMO 1.7, on which this is based was more fun to play than 2.5 and the different ships in FOTRS are absolutely beautiful.

All Google will do is assign you an advertisement number to which all their info is linked. Go to the Google site, log in and tell it to give you a new number. Shazaam! You're no longer tracked. I do it about once a month. At least Google, as opposed to Microsoft, lets you retain control of what information is collected and how it is used. I trust Google. Microsoft is slime. They think a close button means "go ahead and bomb me with Windows 10." I've bought my last Microsoft product.
Rockin Robbins is offline   Reply With Quote