Thread: [REL] Razzle Dazzle
View Single Post
Old 05-23-16, 08:26 PM   #32
Rockin Robbins
Navy Seal

Downloads: 135
Uploads: 52

Smashing success, I say. I executed my classic Dick O'Kane technique from 500 yards on an obliging and nicely painted merchie.

But first, the JSGME tromped on report:
It changed only the .dds files for each ship type, exactly what we would expect. Since the source of those .dds files in my case was the GFO mod, it gave a couple dozen warnings and those were not a problem. I mashed the accept button with relish and pressed on!

We'll skip the boring setup part. There she was, so close she couldn't help but see my periscope, raised by a captain who couldn't bear to hear booms without seeing stuff flying all over and fire--he's a sadistic chap you know.... Look! He's firing us a salute! Too bad it's much too late for him...

Snazzy paint job he has there, courtesy of this mod I'm testing!

We'll back off and see the whole thing just as she explodes.

What a great paint job she has! Too bad it's all being blown to bits. But wait! Something is wrong with this picture. She's well past the boom point. What's up??? Check the f6 screen! Curses! There are all three torpedoes stopped dead in the water 400 yards out. Not one even ran as far as 500 yards! 1942 sucks! Curse you Webster! Curse you!
Rockin Robbins is offline   Reply With Quote