View Single Post
Old 04-24-16, 08:31 AM   #4929
Taki1980
Gunner

Downloads: 65
Uploads: 0

Now i got my Bearings, Real Navigation, 4 Bearings Method, U-Jagdtools and RAOBF running and know how to use it im actually playing the Campaign with the "Fall weiß" the Attack on Poland.

Some Questions on that Mod still rising that i cant find in Documentations, Tutorials or the FAQs or the Links that are posted here.

1. How far off the Coast are the Shiplanes drawn on that Shiplane Mod? How far is a Merchant or Convoy usually off the Coast? Do they drive in sight of the Coast for better navigation? Or further out? Is there a diffrence or do they drive all pretty close those lanes?

2. Is there a Map where i can see the Depth under Keel better? How you do this without using that Sonar Ping?

3. Last time i installed a Modpack (must be Sobers Megamod) i had a Mod working where i could identify Targets Type and Speed by counting the RPM of the Screws as seen here . Is this working with the WoS Mod? Or can i add it somehow because it is really immersive for me.

4. The Documentation of the WoS Mod is confusing me. After reading through lots of the Readme there are different Ranges mentioned for the GHG and KBD Hydrophones. Wich once are right? For ex. Some say 40km Range for the GHG some say 60km. What values are right?

5. Is there some Chart where i can get a feeling on when the Enemy "might" see me? I got absolutly now clue how close i can get on a Target at Night on surface. I know the Factors Own Machinesound, Weather, etv. but absolutly no rough Ideas. Can you give me Rules of Thumb for that? Are Merchant and Warships diffrent?

6. How long is a Warship/Merchant on alert and doing Zig/Zag or Searching Patrol until he gets back on his "Slow, traveling" Mode with not such much Lookouts on Deck?

Lots of QUestions i know. But cant find Info on this.

Ty in Advance

Greetz
Taki
Taki1980 is offline   Reply With Quote