Thread: [WIP] Day of Infamy
View Single Post
Old 04-14-16, 07:37 PM   #214
CapnScurvy
Admiral

Downloads: 474
Uploads: 64

As all things are in real life, things take a turn. Whether I complete my goals or not is up to me and whatever life puts in my path.

Several years ago I had a TIA while sitting at the computer working on SH4 modifications. It was a TIA rather than a Stroke because Stroke's cause lasting disabilities......mine thankfully were not. Although my symptoms were severe....I couldn't talk, nor move (total paralysis), I was lucky to be sitting in my desk chair listening to my wife explain what we were going to have for dinner when she finally realized I wasn't responsive. I wanted to tell her......but could not!! It wasn't until I began to fall forward out of the chair, that she caught me, figuring out what I wanted her to know but found it impossible to tell her. As the rescue squad took me away, I began to recover.

My point is, this game isn't worth collecting a blood clot due to sitting for long lengths of time at the computer!! If I complete what I'd like to do.......then I'll release it. If not.....no one is out a dime.

The HMS Shannon vs. USS Chesapeake outside Boston Harbor June 1, 1813

USS Chesapeake Captain James Lawrence lay mortally wounded...
Quote:
.."tell the men to fire faster, fight 'till she sinks,..boys don't give up the ship!"
CapnScurvy is offline   Reply With Quote