View Single Post
Old 04-10-16, 01:12 PM   #4796
milky
Loader

Downloads: 188
Uploads: 0

Okay, this is driving me freaking crazy. There is something wrong with REAL NAVIGATION or something.

-I am using the latest Windows 10 updates.

-I am using the latest patches by Steel Wolves.

-I have installed the latest patches on a BRAND NEW INSTALL of the game. No other mods are installed. I followed the instructions precisely.

-----------------------------

SOME HOW, my UBoat keeps doing 180s using REAL NAVIGATION. I go one direction, i set my Uboat to go 120 degrees according to the compass degrees on the map, it heads that direction for a bit, then the next thing i know, without a command from me, i ALWAYS end some how going the EXACT opposite direction of the direction i ordered over a period of time. It literally does a 180 in my direction of travel some how .... it is confusing the **** out of me and very frustrating.

EXAMPLE SCENARIO

- Measure Heading on Map, i need to go 120 Degrees, set heading using the compass. Update my position manually by using the Real Navigation tool.
- Quick time for literally for around 30 or 40 in game minutes, update position, still on course heading 120 degrees in the direction i want to go.
- Wait another 30 or 40 minutes in game time (using speed compression) update position, usually still going same direction, 120 degrees.
- Wait another 30 or 40 minutes in game time to confirm my heading on the map, update the position manually, all of the sudden my uboat is heading the exact OPPOSITE direction i have been heading in for the last 2 or 3 hours without me giving a command to change heading. How in the hell is this possible? The heading is still correct on my compass!!! I am heading 120 Degrees, but i am not, i see the exact land mass again i was just heading away from some how while my compass still has the heading that should be taking me the opposite direction! Like .. wtf ...

So some how my Uboat is changing headings without it actually changing it on the compass ..... and without me giving it a command.

Last edited by milky; 04-10-16 at 01:22 PM.
milky is offline   Reply With Quote