View Single Post
Old 04-01-16, 05:30 PM   #4683
palmic
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 82
Uploads: 5

I play always without external cam because i cannot stand desire to abuse it. It makes viable part of my feeling i really am in that steel cigar and have to use what i have there.

What about what is or isn't realistic in pc Sims - many things at pc are much more difficult, than In reality, for instance to drive car, or to flight plane, because you have very limited field of sight and you don't feel it at your own body at all and that's very important.

I remember yt video of some dude about tanker refueling in falcon 4.0 which was actually ex f16 pilot and he said this is really much more difficult, because if you feel it In reality, you just have more senses about situation.

In reality he refueled usually at first try, in game he had to reconnect.

Back to twos and uzo - i would just like to be encouraged to use surface attack as easier way at night. That would be awesome.
In other hand - attacks in twos seems to me most realistic of all sh games I played before as ships are nearly blind at night for a first time. For instance i was never able before to be able to go into convoy at night. Well i was not successful, but it felt to be able to accomplish
palmic is offline   Reply With Quote