View Single Post
Old 03-21-16, 03:55 PM   #4458
Sjizzle
Count Dracula

Downloads: 405
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdr1981 View Post
Peter, how much have you , me and other people from Subsim invested our spare time on all kind of mods , tutorials, fixes, tweaks, modlist, modpacks ect ect, just to make things at least a bit more easier for causal SH players in a flyby? I'm afraid even to think about it...

Now, If someone doesn't wish to waist 10-20 minutes of his life and google "how to patch SH5" I really couldn't care less.
Don't mix noob and newbies, those are two separate categories...
Newbie is just a temporarily state while for noob no tutorial will be helpful and their will always blame someone else for their own incompetence...

The target group of TWoS are players who respect simulation genre and enjoy learning new things.
Anyone who finds reading/watching tutorials , manuals, documentation and tips boring, can freely move to SHO, Word of War****s and similar craps... Not much for "reading" there...TWoS or any other SH expansion is simply not meant for them...Ende!
totally agree with u ... i have made this thread
hopping that players will spend at lest 5 min to read it before install any mods or patch the game with TDW's Generic patcher
Sjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote