View Single Post
Old 03-20-16, 05:34 PM   #4451
palmic
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 82
Uploads: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by oscar19681 View Post
Btw does anybody know a good tutorial for manual targeting with this mod? How do i het proper speed and AOb?
1) I prefer RAOBF, because its instant way how to get AoB instead of not really precise drawing on map. You'll get even distance and speed with it, but its not usable without a little teaching how to use it, but its really handy as you'll get into it like many things what seems not really intuitive at start..

if you want to learn RAOBF.

This is new cool video about TDC targeting and real navigation (definitelly recommended to all real navigation newbies) from TWOS fan.

2) Maybe this thread gives you something new about TDC targeting, i believe it contains important things about it, because i didn't get these infos really from TDC's videos..

3) If you want to go deeper, this thread shows really neat and quick ways how to set TDC to kill targets which you would let go otherwise because of bad position.. (and it really works in TWOS)

4) This looks like my advertising, but i dont really care if someone reads it, i just love to use trigonometry instead of map drawing
This thread is about how to calculate target course just from distant hydrophone measuring more precise and quickly, than drawing 4 bearing method on map..
This way you can calculate ideal approach bearing to your target.

Last edited by palmic; 03-20-16 at 05:52 PM.
palmic is offline   Reply With Quote