View Single Post
Old 01-25-16, 02:50 PM   #1649
STEED
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 89
Uploads: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torplexed View Post
Well, the Tom Cruise character believes that human survivors of an alien invasion have deserted Earth and moved to a colony on Saturn's moon Titan. He's thinks he's helping transport the last remaining planetary resources to the new colony.

Instead, he discovers that he's the clone of the NASA commander originally sent out to investigate the invading alien ship and that he and his clones were used to defeat humanity. He redeems himself by helping the remaining rebel humans blow up the alien ship.

None of it makes sense. Apparently the aliens are growing all these clones so they can trick them (and only them) into thinking they’re helping the human race, and somehow accidentally (or intentionally?) giving some of them dangerous old memories from the original they cloned. Being omnipotent but cursed with the mandatory gaping plot hole, the aliens probably deserved to get blown up.
Right...Errr...OK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
These days I'm re-watching an old Sci-fi series, which I haven't seen since the middle and the end of the 70s, when I was it then they all spoke German

It is Space1999 I'm seeing the episodes on youtube. Via my TV.

Markus
Season one great.

Season two mix bag...bloody Yanks.

To borrow Davros saying...I NAME YOU CHIBNALL THE DESTROYER OF DR WHO YOU KILLED IT!
STEED is offline   Reply With Quote