View Single Post
Old 12-17-15, 11:24 AM   #13
Threadfin
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 38
Uploads: 0

Yes, though anticipated sales surely plays the biggest part. And the US market must be the core of the franchise. I don't see them doing a Civil war game, just wishful thinking.

I'd like to see a Medieval 3 as well. Evidently they are working on a 'historical' game alongside Warhammer, but I've seen no announcements as to what it might be.

I've given Rome 2 a pass. Rome was my first TW game, and I liked it. Good memories of that one, especially scouring the campaign map with that fantastic music in the background. But the time period doesn't float my boat. And anything earlier would even less I think.

20th century stuff is probably beyond this engine. World War 1 for example.

So what does that leave, in particular that hasn't been done already? So we are left with looking at re-boots of previous titles. Not necessarily a bad thing. I'd certainly buy a new Medieval or Empire. I just pray that they keep the wonderful supply/replenishment system used in Napoleon. I wish there were a way to have that system in all of my TW games. I'll likely buy any TW game from Middle ages through Industrialization.