View Single Post
Old 11-13-15, 04:05 PM   #289
Urmel
LSH2020 Manager

Downloads: 6
Uploads: 0

Dear CaptBones, Alexsej and Thewebster

I am deeply impressed and very happy about your great support and the many great constructive ideas here!

My biggest problem is my very limited english language to adequately write / post comments here.

This is the reason why I often can not better respond. a very frustrating situation for me.

Since release Edition 2015 in spring "we" are working day by day on the first update V15 for this year.

With "we" the still active LSH3 modder team is meant; Blueduck, Eremit and myself.
(look in game > under LSH3-CREDIT > for detailed responsibly)

Blueduck is the only one who can speak English well enough to communicate german<>english on a "production level".
(Unfortunately his health allows him currently not to work more intensively for LSH3)

So what we need now is a passionate lover and expert of SH3 who is willing and able to translate English and German adequately.
(I'm pretty sure that guy called not "Mr. Google", "Mr. Leo" or "Mr. Babylon")

Is there someone who can and will take new responsibilities ?
Then please contact us by mail to support@lsh3.com

_______

CaptBones, I read your great input attentively!

After what I have understood , we can implement much into the Update V15.
However, there are some questions, we need a translator to communicate this seriously.

Alexsej; You do a great work with your translation of OLC manual targeting back to English.
Since LSH3 V4 (release March 2007, by Rowi) the "OLC GUI Schnellanleitung" (by "Skookum" and translated by "Friedl9te") as PDF exist.
The one and only "Original OLC Video tutorial" from ONELIFECRISIS himself (11/2007) download here:

DL by Maik FTP:
ftp://Maik:Woelfe@hartmuthaas.no-ip....3COMMUNITYMODS
(look under "ONELIFECRISIS" > "OLC_GUI_Video_Tutorial.rar")

DL by LSH Server:
http://www.lsh3.com/public/info/OLC_...orial_2007.zip
(The Original OLC AVI Video file need very old codecs, mabe try to start it in different players to watch it)

Alexsej; with Blueduck i will talk about soon about your translation here. If he agree we like to take your translation for future official LSH3 OLC Documents.
If you agree with that!?

Since our last SH3 poll 2009-20014 we know that more than 25% of all SH3 players worldwide use GUI Mod OLC.
Good enough for us to support and extend OLC in future.

The great SH3 Mod MaGui of "Makman94" and the today groundbreaking and first real SH3 widescreen high-resolution GUI Mod of Grandmaster "Ahnenerbe" confirm us all ...

... the successful SH3 show will be going on into 2016 and keep our SH3 game alive - against all odds.

Work load for us together!

Urmel
Urmel is offline   Reply With Quote