View Single Post
Old 10-28-15, 06:19 PM   #9
GT182
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 658
Uploads: 0

Ok, so you all know. I did not try to install in the Programs (x86) folder. That was a senior moment in typing. My mind was going in circles when I posted this thread. I apologize. I did make a Games folder on C drive and it was not in any folder... it was on it's own. It is possible I had a corrupt download of the 1.4b patch as my broadband was all screwed up. That's now fixed.

I tend to go with Sailor Steve's response on my 2005 SH3 dvd. I'm off and on my way down cellar to look for the later SH3 dvds I bought that don't have Starforce in them. At least I believe and hope they don't. I'll let you know as soon as I find them

As to all your replies, my thanks. I took no one's reply in a derogatory way. You all have been very helpful and it made me think. Remember now, when SH3 came out I waited until the 1.4b patch came out before I installed it. At one time I could do the install blindfolded. But that was while we all were using XP. It's sad that MS has forgotten about us all and came out with operating systems that are giving most out there headaches trying to play these older games and simulations. I am one of those. Believe me, it's hell forgetting what I thought I knew new so well, and having to put up with the changes these new operating systems have dumped on us all.

And Oliver, your Guide is fine as it is. I understood it. SH3 didn't. LOL

Dan, I wish I had it on another computer I could take it from. That I would do in a heartbeat.

to you all. And my thanks to Oliver and Dave. Besides Neal and SubSim, the two of you and got me re-interested in SH3, along with the new mods that have been made.

Edit:
BTW.. don't say it's solved just yet.

No Borders, No Language, No Culture =s No Country

I'm a Deplorable, and proud of it.

Last edited by GT182; 10-28-15 at 07:58 PM.
GT182 is offline   Reply With Quote