View Single Post
Old 09-09-15, 05:06 PM   #244
gap
Navy Seal

Downloads: 793
Uploads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealGrognard View Post
We on this forum should all keep reporting this Uplay bug to Ubisoft and if they keep on getting lots of reports about it then they may actually pay attention and 'escalate' it as a real issue. Include the debug logs provided from MaMa and provide a detailed explanation and it's more likely to go through than if we just report it vaguely. More details is better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RealGrognard View Post
Regarding Ubisoft ... you're absolutely right about this, everyone should ask explanations and activate a support ticket as to bring attention to this issue. I'll do it again in a more detailed manner, addressing the problem to the UPlay browser this time !

[...]

... anyway, i also forwarded again the issue to Ubisoft with more details and all my logs and statistics... let's wait an answer, finger crossed !
If everything else fails, this is definitely the way to go; we cannot leave UBI alone until they fix the bug THEIR bug.

MaMa, please, post here the draft of the e-mail you sent them, and if UBI customer service ignores it I will open a tiket myself with the same query. If need be, I am sure many other forum members will follow our example.
gap is offline   Reply With Quote