View Single Post
Old 09-08-15, 09:16 PM   #6
Voxman
Watch

Downloads: 3
Uploads: 0
SHO

Thanks Torpx for clearing that up too. I've been reading up on SH1.5...reviews and comments... most seem fairly positive. Originally I had been turned off by the fact the version seemed to be just a German Uboat game which for personal reasons didn't want anything to do with (unless I could blow THEM out of the water). I think it came out about the time I quit playing SH4 so I didn't follow things about the mods and such after that.
I am truly amazed and humbled by the depth of involvement that so many of the users on this forum have achieved. It is mind-boggling to me that the majority of the players posting here are so knowledgeable about both all aspects of submarine warfare and at same time so technically capable around a PC's insides. I love playing the game but I guess I'm just not interested in the nuts and bolts behind the scenes...I just wanna get to the action ASAP and see how much damage I can inflict on the enemy. I appreciate all the efforts in modifying the game to enhance the experience. The more realistic the better... Keep up the great work guys. I hope I can be more than a casual player and contribute something someday!
Voxman is offline   Reply With Quote