View Single Post
Old 09-08-15, 04:25 PM   #241
gap
Navy Seal

Downloads: 793
Uploads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaMa View Post
My biggest concern at the moment is that this issue started when Ubisoft updated UPlay by including the OSI application into the game folders inside their browser.
It is amazing how UBI guys broke a game that they keep selling, and at the same time they have the nerve of washing their hands of it

Quote:
Despite being broken this application holds a lot of game informations (now stored locally, before they weren't accessible) and it could be a great chance to uncover an important part of the game tasks, allowing new gameplay possibilities on the game campaign for classical SH gamers and new ones alike... an expert like TDW could be of great help on that...
You say you are not a programmer, but it looks you know on game debugging much more than the average gamer.

It is more than one year now since the last appearance of TDW on this forum. I still hope he will be back anytime soon (it wouldn't be the first time he deserts this community and then pops up again). In the same time we could try getting in touch with some of the game developpers (some of them are appreciated members of this community, they visit the forum from time to time, and they have always been very helpful). If the OSI thing was intruced after SH5's release, I doubt they will be able to help us but, who knows, maybe they will be able to give us some clues.

Quote:
However, if anyone knows how to dig those contents he would be more than welcome !

In the meantime i'll continue my search...
Please do!
gap is offline   Reply With Quote