View Single Post
Old 09-04-15, 11:05 AM   #82
AVGWarhawk
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 90
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Politenessman View Post
You don't need a mobile phone, nor do you need a car, or for that matter, a TV - they are lifestyle/financial choices you make and if your workplace requires a mobile phone, they can supply it.

If you 'need' a mobile phone to set up your drug deals, you have bigger issues than phone affordability to be getting on with.

Re telling people what to study, you might have noted people were complaining about University debts in this thread, perhaps reading the thread before commenting on 'tangents' would be helpful in future?
Sure, you don't need a phone or car...if you live in the city. Even so, no street corner public phones. So yes, if one want to enjoy city life without phone/car they can. And get grip, not all companies pay for your cellphone if used for company business. The reason being the phone can be used for personal use. My last job in sales required a phone at my expense.

Please note I have two daughters in college and well aware of the cost for higher education. The thread concerned the stock market. So why the tangent on university debt in the thread at all?