View Single Post
Old 08-15-15, 03:07 PM   #539
Zazyman32
Nub

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default Hey people!

Hey Geoff, just wanted to say first off I'm having loads of fun with the game in its normal set format, and with my own set challenge. But first of all, a quick suggestion:

With all of the traits in the game, how about a medical trait? So like, a trained medic is able to help with radiation (unlike the rest of the crew) and also deal with other problems faster like unconsciousness, and as they do it more, they progress like a welder or a repairman.

Another suggestion is to have the item/traits meaning guide in the actual guide it self, so that people can refer to it and quickly understand what each crew member can do, and what equipment is best for each job.

Oh, and as my own challenge, I've been trying to get the sub reliablity setting as low as possible, and I have to do 3 missions. I'm allowed to go to friendly ports if I want, but as you might see on the other thread I'm in a pretty bad way.

And again, thanks for the great free game! I hope it continues to grow, as well as your 3D version
Zazyman32 is offline   Reply With Quote