View Single Post
Old 08-15-15, 12:10 PM   #3386
makman94
Hellas

Downloads: 182
Uploads: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxa View Post
Makman, it's fantastic info. Thanks for your work.
Do you plan modding something else in SH4/OM? It's a pity that SH4 never had luck for interest of talented modders like SH3. OM as a base and some good mods transferred from SH3 could make it the best U-boat sim ever released.

PS. I suggest you start the new thread here about your mod.
hello Jaxa,
no i am not planing moding anything for sh4.
the mod that i am talking about here was created long time ago for my personal use and i was not about to release it.
i remembered its existance and i thought to share it , thats all

i agree with you that Lurker's OM with the magic hands of Karamazovnew became very very challenging (in fact , i don't believe that it has anything less than sh3's best combinations---i don't consider the port's or bridge's stuff as serious to be considered)

Quote:
Originally Posted by veenee View Post
Great news.

But why did you decide to make it for that resolution only?
each resolution needs its special treatment in order to create and adjust the optics. this means a lot of hours of moding and (as you can read above) this mod was created for my personal use and i will just share it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxa View Post
It's another thing missed in SH4/OM, which is very useful in SH3/GWX - additional charts with informations about speed/range/time of vessels, it really helps intercept targets signed on map.
Makman - is it simple or difficult to create it by you? It would be very good suplement for OM.
i have no time for moding Jaxa,
it is not difficult to add these sheets (about which sheets you are talking about?) so try figuring it out yourself. i am almost sure that you will succeed

ps:i will try to get them in game before the release but i am not promising anything so don't rely on me

Mediafire page:http://www.mediafire.com/folder/da50.../Makman94_Mods
makman94 is offline   Reply With Quote